Sunday 6 September 2009

Existing Underground

Posts have, and will for the immediate future be few and far between due to logistical reasons. Broken down it means i'm never in the midst of a good internet connection, so all my blog ideas have been given the pen to paper treatment as of late. I'll have to wait a little bit longer before I can spew forth the many, many metaphors i've collected to describe Thom Yorke's voice & the beauty of Radiohead at Leeds Festival. Meanwhile I've been listening to alot of Poison The Well, predominantly that new behemoth 'The Tropic Rot' (Get it here) and Joy Division, don't say thats depressing though.

Meanwhile...

Photobucket
Mike Patton from Faith No More / Mr Bungle

mike 2 Pictures, Images and Photos
Johnny Depp in Donnie Brasco


I also think Tim Mcilrath from Rise Against looks like Thom Yorke.

No comments:

Post a Comment