Sunday 19 July 2009

Corporate Magazines Still Suck

They printed my fucking letter! Not only did they print it, but they gave me letter of the month aswell. Rock Sound is unquestionably the best music publication in circulation, the no mans land between them and the how should I put it..'K' orientated weekly tissue paper pamphlet grows extensively from month to month. Thanks Rock Sound, for holding it down for the underground.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Page 6! Oh Sean Smith I hope you catch an eye full of this. If anyone is wondering what on Earth I'm harping on about like an incessant Macaw then see this previous blog post

2 comments:

  1. Bitchin', indeed!
    Someone better hire you as a music journo sometime soon or else haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone has a way with musical words. The music journalism industry definatly needs someone like you to say it how it is :)
    Congrats on getting it posted.

    ReplyDelete